Raising amid the growling volcanos, Sumatra lures the heart of adventurers by the spectacle of extraordinary beauty and vibrancy under the power of nature. An island of diverse culture, stunning beaches and unspoiled forests, it bubbles with life and creates an unforgettable journey of a lifetime. Sumatra tours and day trips feature plenty of mesmerizing attractions & interesting activities:
- Lake Toba – Delve into the heart of fascinating Batak culture
- Bukittinggi – Discover the heartland of Minangkabau – the world’s largest matrilineal Society
- Banyak Island – Finding your desert island paradise and stunning snorkeling to observe best reefs
- Leuser National Park – trek through the jungle in search of orangutans
- Pulau Nias – explore the fascinating traditional villages, architecture and ancient megalithic monuments
Hiking up the jungle, you will see not just the host Orangutans who fill their red hair in the jungles, but also tigers, rhinos and elephants. Go down to the sea, you will indulge in the mesmerizing scenery of idyllic deserted beaches bombarded by barrels of the surf.
Go Indonesia Tours is glad to introduce you to the top Sumatra tours as below. Choose your favorite itinerary and contact us to book or to speak with our dedicated trip advisor to design your unique Indonesia tour to Sumatra that suits you most.